Life ain't easy to deal with!

Intending to achieve the sky but shattering on the land, I didn't realise what I was probing for all my life. Never too far nor too close, It was all whirling along the earth's globe. 

Tried so hard to change my fate... Live, love, laugh were the only choices I made, But all I could think off was gloom in my mind & everyday blues..

Searching all along the way to overcome this misery, letting it all go was the only approach that I preferred.

 It's not enough yet! My mind whispered, That's life my dear, you either deal with it or get cozened into it, After all it's not as easy as you think it is, It confronts with your attitude again & again to test the level of endurance you have. 

So, just live, love, laugh & accept what you have because that's the only 'life mantra' you can embrace!

Comments